Maintaining a relationship can be challenging. Through relationship therapy, CAPS strives to help people determine the healthiest direction for each individual in the relationship. Relationship therapy sessions are typically 45 minutes.
Goals may include:
- Assessing strengths and strains in the relationship
- Determining problems that undermine growth
- Building trust and improving communication
- Deepening a sense of connection and meaning
- Practicing new habits that lead to a fulfilling bond
Currently enrolled students are eligible to receive up to eight (8) relationship therapy sessions per academic year. Please note that each member in the relationship must be a currently enrolled student at Cal Lutheran.