Groups are just as effective as individual therapy, but with the unique advantage of gaining support from each other's shared experiences. Group therapy also helps people sharpen their communication skills, gain personal insight, and connect more fully with others.
Goals may include:
- Discussing common experiences and concerns
- Exploring personal issues individually and together
- Discovering new ideas learned from one another
- Connecting over broad social frameworks
- Experiencing greater accountability from peers
Currently enrolled students are eligible to receive unlimited group therapy sessions.