International students have unique needs that are carried alongside your student experience at Cal Lutheran. As an international student, you may encounter new and intense stressors during your transition to living and learning in the United States. Use this page to support your journey as you navigate student life.
- Office of International Students and Scholars — Cal Lutheran office dedicated to serving international students
- SuicideStop.com — Worldwide suicide hotlines, online chats, and emergency numbers sorted by country
- Resources for International Students — List of helpful tools and articles that we have compiled
Common Concerns for International Students
- Anxiety about academic performance and requirements
- Concerns related to self-identity
- Acclimating to U.S. culture
- Self-esteem struggles
- Navigating long distance relationships
- Conflicts in intimate, social, or professional relationships
Our team at CAPS is happy to meet with you for any of the above concerns, or other difficulties you may be experiencing. Please call us at (805) 493-3727 to make an appointment.