DSS Forms & Resources
Accommodation Requests for DSS Students
- Testing Accommodation Request The deadline during the semester/term is one week in advance of the scheduled in-class exam, with an exception for all exams occurring during the Traditional Undergrad Finals Week when the submission due date is earlier. NOTE: The deadline for all exams in all programs occurring during Dec. 11-15, 2017 is Monday, Nov. 6, 2017 by 5:00pm.
Registering with DSS
- Etiquette for Service Animal Team Interaction
- Notetaker Interest Form - Please fill out this form to let DSS know that you would be willing to provide notes for a fellow student with a disability, if needed. Please see the form for additional details and instructions.
- Request to Access DSS Records
- Dyslexie Font is a typeface which was designed to assist people with Dyslexia to read more easily. Cal Lutheran students, faculty and staff may contact the ITS Help Desk to request a copy to be installed on their computer as DSS purchased an institutional license. For additional information on Dyslexie Font, please visit https://www.dyslexiefont.com/en/ .
Office for Civil Rights
This website comes from the U.S. Department of Education. It helps educate students with disabilities transitioning into college about their rights, their responsibilities, and general services provided at an institution. There is a thorough section with responses to the questions typically asked by students with disabilities as they head into college.