High Quality, Low Cost Health Care
- Routine office visits are $10.
- Medications are dispensed at minimal cost to students (usually $10-$30).
- Modest charges are made for lab tests. There is a $5 charge for tests such as Strep
throat rapid tests, mono tests, urinalysis testing, and pregnancy tests that are done
in our clinic. Other labs can be collected at Health Services and tested at a local
lab for an economical cost.
- Ace bandages and reusable cold/warm packs can be purchased at low cost.
- Equipment such as crutches are loaned to students without charge. If not returned,
a hold will be placed on registration until equipment is replaced or reimbursed.
- There is a $35 charge for Well Woman Exam/Pap Smears (does not include STI testing).
- The cost for immunizations runs from $20 to over $130 depending on which immunization
- Payment is expected at the time of service; cash, check, and debit or credit cards
(Visa, Discover and Mastercard) are accepted (American Express is not accepted). Health
Services is not able to bill your personal insurance but can provide a superbill for
services provided for and paid by the student so the student can seek reimbursement
from their own insurance company.