Graduate Student Accounts
You must submit your payment in full for the balance of your student account or enroll in an authorized monthly payment plan,(**Note payment plans are availiable for students enrolled on the 15-week semester only) by the first day of class to avoid interest and fees. Payment is due by the first day of class. You must submit the online Master Promissory Note as well. (**The student account MPN is not the same as your federal loan MPN)
Use your online pre-bill in WebAdvisor to pay tuition.
View Your Pre-Bill
- Log into MyCLU, select WebAdvisor, Students, and then Pre-Bill in the Student Accounts section.
- Select the appropriate term, student type, and click the acknowledgment box.
Verify and Print Your Pre-Bill
- Verify tuition, fees, and other charges are accurate.
- Verify that you have “Accepted” all the financial aid awards you want credited to your student Estimated awards do not reduce your amount due.
- Note the “Balance Due to CLU” and print your pre-bill.
- For questions on tuition and fee charges, contact Student Accounts at (805) 493-3180.
- For questions on loans, grants, and scholarships, contact Financial Aid at (805) 493-3115.
Choose a Method of Payment
- Pay the balance due to Cal Lutheran by check or cash at the Student Accounts front desk in the Business Office.
- Pay the balance due to Cal Lutheran online or enroll in a monthly payment plan using CLUpay.
- View all payment options