How to Apply
Admission decisions for regular graduate standing are based on a review of the following materials in the candidate's file:
|Fall Term||July 1|
|Summer Term||March 15|
Fall Admission priority application deadline for Cal Lutheran undergraduate students with foundations courses completed is May 1st.
- Call to schedule a Graduate Program Advisement at (805) 493-3325
- Complete Application online at CalLutheran.edu/apply
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms
- CTC issued certificate/permit/credential
- Personal Statement
- $30.00 Online Application Fee
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and universities attended and any graduate work. Official transcripts must be ordered and sent directly to Cal Lutheran via certified e-transcript or mail. We recommend e-transcript if available at your institution.
By email: By mail:
If a selection list is available please choose: California Lutheran
California Lutheran University 60 West Olsen Road, #2200
or use the following email address Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-2700
for direct entry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon admission, the following documents need to be brought to your required advisement with the Credential Analyst within two weeks of receipt of your admission letter
- Current negative TB test
- Verification of CBEST registration or passing of Basic Skills Requirement
Verification of CSET registration (minimum one subtest) or passing of Subject Matter
*This program is not available for international applicants.