With an MA in Educational Leadership option
Schools today need 21st-century leaders who are knowledgeable, reflective, and have the ability to work with a diverse array of constituents. They need administrative leaders who can promote the success of their students and ensure a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment.
Join Us for Our Next Event
M.A. in Educational Leadership Online Information Session
Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2023 at 5:00 - 6:00 pm
As a working professional, you need flexibility to meet your higher education goals. Our online educational leadership program features an accelerated format: complete the coursework for the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential in just 9 months.
With this program, you'll be prepared for the role of assistant principal, principal, director, assistant superintendent, or superintendent, as well as positions in fields including teacher leadership.
- Designed for working professionals with a weekend format (Friday evening and Saturday during the day).
- Four weekends per term.
- Expert faculty of full-time professors and highly regarded practicing educational leaders.
Earn a Master of Arts Degree
- With just nine additional credits and one more term, you can earn a Master of Arts in Educational Leadership.
Graduate Admission Counselor
Jason Peplinski, Ed.D.
Interested in this program? We'd love to connect with you! Reach out to learn more and get started today.
- EDLD 504 Educational Leadership: School Law and Public Policy
- EDLD 550 Focusing on Student Achievement
- EDLD 568 Educational Leadership: Organizational Leadership and Public Education
- EDLD 570 Educational Leadership: Curriculum Leadership and Program Evaluation
- EDLD 572 Educational Leadership: Managing Resources
- EDLD 580 Educational Leadership: Organizational Transformation: Leading for Learning
- EDLD 591 Fieldwork
Optional Masters Courses
With these additonal courses you can earn an MA in Educational Leadership degree:
- EDLD 502 Current Social, Cultural and Political Issues in Education
- EDLD 510 Action Research for Practitioners - Advanced Studies
- EDLD 598 Action Research Project