Representing the Best of Cal Lutheran
Cal Lutheran Student Ambassadors provide a connection between the University and our community of friends and supporters. Through their pride, enthusiasm and first-hand knowledge of Cal Lutheran, the Ambassadors can promote a positive image of our University, deepening our relationships or creating new relationships with individuals locally and regionally.
Student Ambassadors work directly with the office of Alumni, Family and Community Relations within the University's Advancement Division. They positively represent the student body to alumni, donors, donor prospects and other VIPs at special events on and off campus.
Events may include, but are not limited to: Community Events, Holiday Concert Reception, Homecoming Weekend, Cal Lutheran Giving Day, Commencement and Athletics Hall of Fame Award Ceremonies.
- Gain a greater understanding of Cal Lutheran
- Improve interpersonal and conversational skills
- Enhance confidence when speaking and interacting with the Cal Lutheran community
- Build professional and social contacts
- Sharpen leadership skills
- Generate pride in Cal Lutheran
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent work ethic to perform assigned tasks
- Willingness to develop or improve communication skills
- Genuine pride for the university
- Desire to meet Cal Lutheran alumni, donors, donor prospects, community and civic leaders and friends of the university
For more information contact Alumni, Family and Community Relations (805) 493-3151
Interested in having Ambassadors attend your next event?
If you would like Ambassadors to attend any of your special events, please fill out the Ambassador request form. Please read the program description before submitting the form in order to ensure your request is aligned with the purpose of this program.