CRLP offers on-site English Language Support Institutes for Schools and Districts:
- Results: Academic Language and Literacy Instruction (RALLI)
- Results: Word Recognition and Fluency
- A Developmental English Proficiency Test (ADEPT)
- Content Area Language and Literacy (CALL)
- Engaging the English Learner in Designated and Integrated ELD (K-5)
- Spanish English Biliteracy Transfer K-5 (SEBT)
- California Dyslexia Guidelines
- Spanish Language Development Standards (SLD)
- Learning How English Works
The California Reading & Literature Project presents many summer camp options for elementary and middle school students.
To view our upcoming summer camps check the Upcoming Events tab.
You can also connect with us on Facebook to get updates and subscribe to our newsletter!
You can also learn more on our summer camps page.