California Dyslexia Guidelines
Join the California Reading & Literature Project (CRLP) at California Lutheran University for a study session to learn about the California Dyslexia Guidelines.
The goal of this three-hour workshop is to inform administrators, special education teachers, and general education teachers about what these new guidelines entail, how they will be used to identify students with dyslexia, and how to plan for appropriate instructional supports to assist these students.
- Become familiar with the California Dyslexia Guidelines
- Learn a 21st Century Definition of Dyslexia
- Explore the Neuroscience of Dyslexia
- Study the Signs of Dyslexia in Children and Adolescents
- Browse the Structured Language Teaching Standards developed by the International Dyslexia Association
Training has been held from 4:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. at California Lutheran University when in person.
Next trainings are to be determined; more information to come.
Please bring a digital tablet or computer with you to the workshop.
Space is limited to 50 registrants! Reserve your spot by registering early.
$99 per participant (includes all materials and include a light dinner).