As an alum of the Graduate School of Psychology, we would like to continue to support you and be a resource to you. To do so, keep in touch with us so we can provide you with the latest news, networking events, and job opportunities.
What does it mean to be a Graduate School of Psychology alum?
Alumni are instrumental in the continued success of the University and the School. It's the pride in your Cal Lutheran education and your unique story that conveys to others what makes our School so special.
What can I do?
Here are just a few ways you can stay involved and continue to play an important role in the continued success of the Graduate School of Psychology:
- Update your information so we know how to reach you
- Share your Cal Lutheran story with others
- Join our Graduate School of Psychology LinkedIn group
- Nominate fellow alumni to receive a Graduate School of Psychology alumni award
- Refer strong undergraduate students to our graduate clinical or counseling programs
- Let clients know about our low fee community counseling centers
- Attend events and participate in Graduate School of Psychology programs
- Hire a Cal Lutheran graduate who has been well prepared by our faculty and supervisors
- Maintain your connections with Cal Lutheran faculty and staff to continue your own lifelong learning and our ongoing connection to the community
- Support the Graduate School of Psychology by joining the Dean's Circle
Art Trek, 703 Rancho Conejo Blvd., Newbury Park, CA 91320
Free Community WorkshopMore Events