Accounting Advisory Council
The Advisory Council is a group of accounting industry professionals who serve as advisors to the undergraduate Accounting program and faculty. The members of the Advisory Council come from a variety of disciplines within the accounting industry. Their focus is on advising on program improvements, developing learning opportunities, and promoting close cooperation among the community. They also support the Accounting program on a wide range of other activities involving students, faculty and alumni.
- Allison Payne, Finance Associate, Capsida Biotherapeutics
- Amanda Gilmore
- Angela Hess, PennyMac
- Melinda Hallinan
- Melissa W.
- Meridith Thompson, Assistant Corporate Controller, The TradeDesk
- Michele Jones, Patagonia
- Michael Millar, Audit Manager, Deloitte
- Harriet Oberman, CPA, CGMA, Partner, JRRO, LLP
- Sam Bachstein, Partner, Holthouse, Calvin & Van Trigt (HCVT), LLP
- Stephanie Jones