WITH THE SPECTRUM U APP, YOU CAN WATCH HBO, PAC-12 SPORTS, AND MORE CONTENT ON YOUR FAVORITE PERSONAL DEVICES FOR FREE!
Students can now stream their favorite shows and on-demand content from Spectrum anytime, right from their devices when they download the SpectrumU app. Here's a direct link to the SpectrumU site: https://spectrum.callutheran.edu
WITH THIS APP STUDENTS CAN:
Watch TV anytime through their personal mobile devices (iOS® and Android™), tablets, laptops, desktops and Roku® devices.
Access a robust channel lineup with local entertainment, sports programming and more while on campus and in off-campus housing. Channel lineup will be more limited at other locations.
- Watch more than 7,000 hours of on-demand content, including previous episodes, full series, popular movies, and more.
- Find content fast with advanced search, filter and favorites functionality.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY:
- Students can visit the Apple App Store®, Google Play® or Amazon Appstore to download SpectrumU® (TIP: To avoid finding the separate SpectrumTV app, you should search for “SpectrumU,” not just “Spectrum”)
- NEW! AppleTV has been added to access Spectrum U
- To access via Roku® devices, select Spectrum TV from the Roku Channel Store. Here is a CLU video on connecting gaming consoles:
- To view SpectrumU on a computer or laptop, visit SpectrumTV.com while connected to the campus network. When signing in on a computer or laptop, click the grey "Sign in to SpectrumU" button, NOT the blue "Sign In" button.
THE FOLLOWING DEVICES AND OS VERSION NUMBERS ARE CURRENTLY SUPPORTED:
All major Android™ smartphones and tablets running Android™ 4.2 or above
iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS® 8 or above
- Kindle Fire Phone, all Kindle Fire models except for the first-generation model
- Mac: Safari 7 or newer, Firefox 45 or newer or Chrome 43 or newer
- PC: IE 11, Chrome 43 or newer, Firefox 45 or newer or MS Edge 12 or newer
- Roku: All second-generation players and TVs
Have questions? Contact the helpdesk at 805-493-3698
Contact the ITS Help Desk at (805) 493-3968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.