How to Apply
Candidates for admission should submit a complete application portfolio by the priority deadline for the cohort they wish to enroll in.
|Fall 2019 Cohort
Courses start in October
|August 1, 2019|
|Spring 2020 Cohort
Courses start in March
|February 1, 2020|
Admission decisions are based on a review of the following materials in the candidate's file:
- A completed application and non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts showing a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution. Normally, a grade point average of approximately 3.0 or higher in upper division undergraduate work is expected.
- One professional letter of recommendation
- Resume demonstrating at least 5 years of progressive managerial or professional experience
- Interview with Program Director
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores may be waived for candidates who
present an official transcript of previous college work from a regionally accredited
college or university reflecting any one of the following criteria:
- an undergraduate, upper division grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale; or
- a combined grade point average of 3.0 or higher for the most recent 60 credits of study consisting of any of the following: graduate course work, upper division post baccalaureate course work (exclusive of extension or continuing education work), and upper division undergraduate course work; or
- a minimum of nine credits of graduate course work completed and a 3.50 grade point average; or
- a previously earned master's degree
Call (805) 493-3325 to speak with an admission counselor.