How to Apply
Priority Application Deadline for Fall 2022 is January 15th, 2022
Note: All Psychology programs begin in fall semester only
- Start your application online at CalLutheran.edu/apply.
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms-list recommenders name and contact information in your application.
- Submit Application
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited 4-year colleges and universities
attended and any graduate work. Official transcripts must be ordered and sent directly
to Cal Lutheran via certified e-transcript or mail. We recommend e-transcript if available at your institution.
By email: By mail:
If a selection list is available please choose: California Lutheran University
California Lutheran University 60 West Olsen Road, #2200
or use the following email address Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-2700
for direct entry: email@example.com
- Official transcripts from college/university where prerequisite courses were completed must also be sent
- International applicants are required to submit a sealed evaluated transcript from an approved evaluation agency.
Log in to your Application Portal after submission of your completed application in order to upload or fill out remaining application materials.
- Personal statement-Please include 2-4 typewritten pages covering significant influences and events which have developed your present values and approach to life. Include ways in which these factors may contribute to preparation of a psychology profession. Also include your personal interests and goals, and your professional objectives as they relate to MFT.
- Prerequisite requirement form-Applicants are required to have at least 3 credit hours of statistics with a grade of B or higher preferred and an additional 9 hours of undergraduate or graduate psychology courses. Courses must have been completed within the last 7 years. Grade of B or better preferred.
- Resume or CV
- $25.00 Online Application fee
- Official GRE Scores
- Recommended but not required.
- Optional-call 805-493-3325 to schedule a phone or walk-in admission appointment