How to Apply
The priority deadline for the following fall semester is January 15.
To apply to the Masters in Psychology graduate programs, please submit your application materials by the priority deadline date.
Note: All Psychology programs begin in fall semester only
- Complete and submit the application online.
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms-list recommenders name and contact information in your application.
- Request your official transcripts from all 4 year colleges and universities attended
and any graduate work
- Send all transcripts to address or bottom of the checklist OR electronic transcripts may be sent directly from your previous institution to email@example.com
- Official transcripts from college/university where prerequisite courses were completed must also be sent
- International applicants are required to submit a sealed evaluated transcript from an approved evaluation agency.
Log in to your Application Portal after submission of your completed application in order to upload or fill out remaining application materials.
- Personal statement-Please include no more than two typewritten pages covering significant influences and events which have developed your present values and approach to life. Include ways in which these factors may contribute to preparation of a psychology profession. Also include your personal interests and goals, and your professional objectives.
- Prerequisite requirement form
- Resume or CV
- $25.00 Online Application fee
- Official GRE Scores
- MS Clinical Psychology: GRE Required (Must be taken within last 5 years)
- MS Counseling Psychology-MFT: GRE Recommended but not required.
- Optional-call 805-493-3325 to schedule a phone or walk-in admission appointment