Advanced Financial Planning
The Post MBA Certificate in Advanced Financial Planning is designed for professionals who have already earned a master's degree in business administration, or a similar advanced degree in financial planning. To earn the certificate, a student must complete a set of four targeted courses. The courses explore both the art and science of Financial Planning. Students can choose from a mix of interdisciplinary-study courses and advanced financial planning courses. Courses are delivered in an 8-week interactive online format.
Individuals who have already earned their MBA in Financial Planning or have obtained a Certified Financial Planner designation can earn a Post-MBA Certificate in Advanced Financial Planning by completing a set of four targeted courses.
Choose four courses from the following:
- BUS 564: Behavioral Finance
- BUS 531A: Macro Economics for Investments
- BUS 566: Social Psychology of Leading Clients
- BUS 528: Strategic Financial Analysis
- BUS 594: Planning for Small and Family Businesses
- BUS 560: Advanced Estate Planning
- BUS 555: Psychological-Cultural Dynamics of Communication and Persuasion