For students who will start the program in Fall 2016 or after.
Discover the natural advantages that result from your company's small size, speed, agility, flexibility, sensitivity to customers' needs, creativity, a spirit of innovation, so you can successfully compete. You will become excited about the possibilities, the challenges, and the rewards of owning your own business and acquiring the tools you will need to become successful. You will be able to work at doing something you really love.
Individuals who have already earned their MBA, MPPA or a similar advanced degree can earn a Post-MBA Certificate in Entrepreneurship by completing a set of four targeted courses.
- MBA 522 Innovative Business Models
Professional Concentration Courses
Choose three from the following:
- MBA 550 Agile Product Development
- MBA 551 Entrepreneurial Marketing and Selling
- MBA 552 Entrepreneurial Finance
- MBA 553 Growth Stage Venture Management
- MBA 5STE Special Topics of Entrepreneurial Management