Human Capital Management
For students who will start the program in Fall 2016 or after.
Discover the current state of Human Capital Management (HCM) and the environmental influences that contribute to organizational leveraging of human capital. Topics include but not limited to legal, social, technological, global environment of HCM, as well as other contemporary HCM issues, such as talent management, strategic compensation structure, training and development, and employee relations.
Individuals who have already earned their MBA, MPPA or a similar advanced degree can earn a Post-MBA Certificate in Human Capital Management by completing a set of four targeted courses.
- MBA 524 Human Capital Management Strategy
Professional Concentration Courses
Choose three from the following:
- MBA 570 Compensation Management
- MBA 571 Personnel Selection
- MBA 572 Employee Relations
- MBA 573 Training & Development
- MBA 574 Global Human Resource Mangement
- MBA 575 Employment Law
- MBA 5STH Special Topics of Human Capital Management