For students who will start the program in Fall 2016 or after.
The Marketing Track prepares students to apply marketing research tools and concepts in domestic and international markets, identify strategic factors and trends, analyze the external environments, plan campaigns, and understand the application of the principal tools of marketing and sales management.
Individuals who have already earned their MBA, MPPA or a similar advanced degree can earn a Post-MBA Certificate in Marketing by completing a set of four targeted courses.
- MBA 520 Marketing Research
Professional Concentration Courses
Choose three from the following:
- MBA 530 CRM in the Digital Age
- MBA 531 Sales Management
- MBA 532 Strategic Public Relations
- MBA 562 International Marketing
- MBA 533 Strategic Brand Management
- MBA 534 Consumer Behavior
- MBA 535 Advertising Management
- MBA 5STM Special Topics of Marketing