Students, faculty, and staff members should inform us of any student whose behavior threatens the health and safety of that person or others.
If you feel there is any imminent threat of harm to self or others, call Campus Safety and/or 911.
Submit a report
- Send an email to email@example.com (monitored during normal business hours)
- Call the 24-hour Campus Conduct Hotline at (866) 943-5787
- Contact any member of the CARE team directly
Information to provide
- Name of the individual whose behavior raises a concern
- Basis of the concern (a description of the behavior)
- Name of the reporting party (optional)