How to Enroll
- Registration takes place in Spring for the program that will begin the following fall.
- It is necessary to place your child's name on the waiting list.
- Please call us at (805) 493-3247 to join the waitlist and arrange a tour.
- Once your child is on the waitlist, please call or email the Director to check on the waitlist status.
When registration begins each Spring, priority is given first to University employees and then to families that already have children in our center. After that, any openings that may exist are filled from the names of children on our waiting list.
Please note that it is your responsibility to call me back sometime in the Spring and restate your interest in having your child attend our center. If you fail to do this, your child may lose his/her spot on the waiting list.
When offered an opening in the center, it is your responsibility to complete the following items before your registration is considered complete:
- Information card
- Registration Agreement
- Physician's Agreement
- Preadmission Health History/Parent's Report
- Identification and Emergency Information
Once a year, at enrollment, a registration fee (currently $100.00) is charged. This fee is non-refundable. Tuition is due on the first day of each month. You have until the 10th of each month to pay the tuition. There will be a late fee of $25.00 for any tuition payments received after the 10th of the month unless prior arrangements are made with the director.
Please note that the tuition is paid in ten equal installments, no matter how many school days are in the month, even though there may be holidays or vacation days.