October 19-21, 2018
Saturday, October 20, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Our annual Loop da Lu Run/Walk provides lots of fun for the entire family! Join fellow alumni, family and friends for a 5K tour of our beautiful Thousand Oaks Campus.
Shirts are guaranteed for participants who sign up before October 7. After the race, everyone
is invited to enjoy Pancakes in the Park for breakfast and coffee. Loop da Lu participants
eat free and cost for non-participating adults is only $7 and $3 for kids.
See you at the race!
- $30 - Early bird pricing with guaranteed race t-shirt (ends Sept. 10)
- $40 - Regular registration (Sept. 11 - Oct. 12)
- $50 - Walk-ups on race day (t-shirt size not guaranteed)
- $20 - Cal Lutheran student registration (with t-shirt)
- $10 - Cal Lutheran student registration (without t-shirt)
- $10 - Children age 12 and below (t-shirt not guaranteed after Oct. 7)
- Packets will be available to pick up Friday, October 19 from 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. at the Alumni and Family Relations Office.
- Each race participant must fill out a waiver and release agreement prior to the race. Please download the waiver here and bring with you the morning of the race. They will also be available during packet pick up and the morning of the race.
- Check in starts at 8:00 a.m. at the registration booth in Kingsmen Park. Come early for plenty of space and fun music to warm up to!
- You may run or walk the course. The race will go on rain or shine, which means no rain checks or refunds on entry fees.
- Baby Strollers are definitely welcome, although some of the terrain is uneven. Unfortunately, we can't have canine participants due to insurance liability issues. (That means NO dogs, please!)
The race map will be available in Summer 2018.