October 11-13, 2019
Saturday, October 12, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Our annual Loop da Lu Run/Walk provides lots of fun for the entire family! Join fellow alumni, family and friends for a 5K tour of our beautiful Thousand Oaks Campus.
After the race, everyone is invited to enjoy Pancakes in the Park for breakfast and
coffee. Loop da Lu participants eat free and cost for non-participating adults is
only $7 and $3 for kids.
See you at the race!
VIEW 2019 RACE RESULTS HERE
- $30- Early Bird registration (ends Sept. 1)
- $40 - Regular registration (ends October 1 extended to Oct 7!)
- $50 - Walk-Ups on race day (t-shirt not guaranteed)
- $20 - Cal Lutheran student registration (with t-shirt)
- $10 - Cal Lutheran student registration (without t-shirt)
- $10 - Children age 12 and below
*Loop da Lu online sales have ended. You can register for the race in person at Packet Pick up on Friday, October 11th from 3 pm - 5 pm in the Pederson Administration Building on the Thousand Oaks campus, or Saturday, October 12 in Kingsman Park at 8 am. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.*
- Packets will be available to pick up Friday, October 11 from 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. in the lobby of the Pederson Administration Building.
- Each race participant must fill out a waiver and release agreement prior to the race. Please download the waiver here and bring with you the morning of the race. They will also be available during packet pick up and the morning of the race.
- Check in starts at 8:00 a.m. at the registration booth in Kingsmen Park. Come early for plenty of space and fun music to warm up to!
- You may run or walk the course. The race will go on rain or shine, which means no rain checks or refunds on entry fees.
- Baby Strollers are definitely welcome, although some of the terrain is uneven. Unfortunately, we can't have canine participants due to insurance liability issues. (That means NO dogs, please!)