6th Annual Loop da Lu - 5k Family Run/Walk
Saturday, October 14, 2017
The 6th Annual Loop da Lu Run/Walk is just around the corner with a new and improved course, and lots of fun for the entire family! Join fellow alumni, family and friends for a 5K of Cal Lutheran’s beautiful Thousand Oaks Campus. Shirts are guaranteed for participants who sign up before October 1, and you will be automatically entered into a raffle for gift card prizes (Campus Bookstore, Starbucks, Amazon, iTunes) and Cal Lu swag upon registration!
After the race at 9:00 a.m., all are invited to enjoy Pancakes in the Park with freshly
made blueberry pancakes, sausage links and freshly brewed Starbucks coffee. Loop da
Lu participants eat free and cost for non-participating adults is only $7 and $3 for
See you there!
- $30- Early bird special pricing with guaranteed race t-shirt
Ends Friday, September 1
- $40 - Regular registration
Ends Sunday, October 1
- $50 - Walk-ups on race day (t-shirt size not guaranteed)
- $20 - Cal Lutheran student registration (with t-shirt)
- $10 - Cal Lutheran student registration (without t-shirt)
- $10 – Children age 12 and below (t-shirt not guaranteed after September 29)
Race Information and Map
- Packets will be available to pick up Friday, October 13 from 2p.m. - 6p.m. at the
Alumni and Family Relations Office.
- Each race participant must fill out a waiver and release agreement prior to the race. Please download the waiver here and bring with you the morning of the race. They will also be available during packet pick up and the morning of the race.
- Please note that that permit parking will not be enforced over Homecoming weekend.
- Check in starts at 7:00 a.m. at the registration booth in Kingsmen Park. Come early for plenty of space and fun music to warm up to!
- The race begins promptly at 8:00 a.m.
- You may run or walk the course. The race will go on rain or shine, which means no rain checks or refunds on entry fees.
- Baby Strollers are most welcome although some of the terrain is uneven. Unfortunately, we can't have canine participants due to insurance liability issues. (That means NO dogs, please!)
- We try to provide all runners with a race t-shirt but please register early to guarantee you'll receive one!
- Check back regularly for race day updates on this site.
2016 Race Times: Click Here!