2017-2018 Executive Cabinet
Thursday, March 2, 2017 For Immediate Release:
ATTN: APPOINTMENT OF ANGELA CUZIC AS THE 2017-2018 ASCLU CONTROLLER AND KIMBERLY MEHL AS THE 2017-2018 ASCLU RECORDER.
The 2017-2018 ASCLU Executive Cabinet has appointed Angela Cuzic as the 2017-2018 ASCLU Controller and Kimberly Mehl as the 2017-2018 ASCLU Recorder effective May 1, 2017. Upon completing an application and interview process with an exceptionally strong field of candidates, the ASCLU Executive Cabinet-Elect voted to appoint Ms. Cuzic and Ms. Mehl to their respective positions. Over the next 60 days, the 2016-2017 ASCLU Executive Board and the 2017-2018 ASCLU Executive Board will conduct a transition period, which will reach completion on May 1, 2017, when the new Executive Cabinet will take their oaths of office.
The 2017-2018 ASCLU Executive Cabinet will be filled by the following officers:
President – Nick Steinwender
Senate Director – Daniel Buonauro
Programs Board Director – Samantha Schindler Controller – Angela Cuzic
Recorder – Kimberly Mehl
For more information, contact email@example.com.
- 2017-2018 Fall Elections and Selections
Wed September 13, 2017
ELECTION OF 5 ASCLU SENATORS AND SELECTION OF 6 ASCLU PROGRAMS BOARD REPRESENTATIVES.
- 2017-2018 ASCLU Programs Board Selections & Senate Elections Results
Wed April 12, 2017
- 2017-2018 Executive Cabinet
Fri March 3, 2017
APPOINTMENT OF ANGELA CUZIC AS THE 2017-2018 ASCLU CONTROLLER AND KIMBERLY MEHL AS THE 2017-2018 ASCLU RECORDER.
- Executive Cabinet Elections Results
Wed February 22, 2017
- Fall Election & Selection Results
Wed September 14, 2016
Congratulations to our newly elected and selected ASCLUG board members!
- Programs Board Selections and Senate Elections Results
Fri July 22, 2016
Congratulations to the New Programs Board and Senate Representatives for the 2016-2017 Academic Year.
- Executive Cabinet Election Results for 2016-2017 and Constitutional Amendments
Wed February 24, 2016
Congratulations to our new Executive Cabinet for the 2016-2017 academic year!
ASCLU President - Daniel Lacey
ASCLU Senate Director - Brittney Martinez
ASCLU Programs Board Director - Andres Elvira
- Monte Carlo Night + Homecoming Carnival 2015!
Sat October 3, 2015
A briefing of what to expect from ASCLUG this Homecoming Weekend!
- 2015-2016 Executive Cabinet Elected!
Sat March 14, 2015
- ASCLU President Participates in Final Stretch Campaign!
Mon February 23, 2015