Employer Recruiting Services
California Lutheran University welcomes employers to come to campus and meet with qualified candidates in all our programs. CLU Career Services connects undergraduate, graduate students, and alumni to employers with our programs and services. This is an excellent chance to promote your organization’s professional opportunities to university students and alumni.
All individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear masks in indoor public or common spaces.
Read the University's COVID-19 Visitor Policy updates
How to Get Involved
- Post your job or internship opportunity free of charge on CLUpostings.com. We market these positions directly to students and alumni and email candidates who meet criteria. Within 24 business hours of submitting your form, your position will be live on CLUpostings.com. No password needed! You will also receive a reminder email to re-post your listing one week before the expiration date.
- Build your presence on campus by hosting an information table $65* - Employers can meet and interact with students between classes in high-traffic areas on campus. All information table events are held from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. We provide a tent, table, chairs, and lunch. We will work with you to determine the best date to host your table. We require employers to schedule at least 2 weeks in advance so that we may secure the requested date and promote the event to students. We require that full-time positions offer a minimum base salary of $45,000 in order to recruit on-campus. Additionally, positions must be directly related to a major or field of study (in-home positions are excluded). Internships must be paid. *Additional fees apply for multiple representatives
- Connect with students and graduates through a virtual information session $65 - A 1-hour information session lets you share a presentation about your organization
and career opportunities. Career Services will organize and facilitate the Zoom meeting,
invite students to attend, and record the session for future students to learn about
your organization. We require employers to schedule at least 2 weeks in advance so
that we may secure the requested date and promote the event to students. We require
that full-time positions offer a minimum base salary of $45,000 in order to recruit
on-campus. Additionally, positions must be directly related to a major or field of
study (in-home positions are excluded). Internships must be paid. You may have as
many representatives present as you like.
- Conduct interviews on campus in our employer interview room. Reserving an interview day is only $100. We match students to your recruiting criteria. Interview up to 7 students in one day with 30-minute time slots. Interview schedules begins at 10:00 a.m. and conclude at 3:30 pm. We require that full-time positions offer a minimum base salary of $45,000 in order to recruit on-campus. Internships must be paid. Career Services reserves the right to determine if the position is a good fit for the On-campus Interview program.
Our priority is ensuring that students are connected to professional opportunities
that support their career development. No retail or food service positions please
unless positions are career-oriented and based in corporate office environment. All
organizations must adhere to the U.S. Department of Labor Fair Labor Standards Act
with regards to wages and compensation. Career Services reserves the right to determine
if job or internship opportunities are appropriate for the On Campus Recruiting program,
and if necessary refuse service at our discretion.
Request Registration Information
Tips for Recruiting Success
- Having food provided at an event is a great tool to promote your opportunity to students. To order food for on-campus events please mention this to the Employer Services Coordinator when submitting your request.
- We recommend scheduling dates that align well with students' academic calendar (February-April and September-November). We discourage scheduling interviews during their study week and finals week. Please refer to the undergraduate academic calendar for key dates in the academic calendar.
- Internships should provide training and projects to benefit the student. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Attend our Annual Career Fair
In addition to our individual recruiting events, our annual Career & Intern Expo is offered every March. We host 400- 500 students and alumni in the center of campus. Sign up early to get the best spots!