Recruit on Campus
California Lutheran University welcomes employers to come to campus and meet with qualified candidates in all our programs. CLU Career Services connects undergraduate, graduate students, and alumni to employers with our programs and services. This is an excellent chance to promote your organization’s professional opportunities to university students and alumni.
How to Get Involved
- Post your job or internship opportunity free of charge on CLUpostings.com. We market these positions to students directly and email out to candidates who meet criteria. Within 24 business hours of submitting your form, your position will be live on CLUpostings.com. Positions are emailed out to students and alumni. You will also receive a reminder email to re-post your listing one week before the expiration date.
- Build your presence on campus by hosting an information table. For only $60, employers can meet and interact with students between classes in high-traffic areas on campus. All information table events are held from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. We will work with you to determine the best date to host your table. We require employers to schedule at least 2 weeks in advance so that we may secure the requested date and promote the event to students. We require that full-time positions offer a minimum base salary of $42,000 in order to recruit on-campus. Internships must be paid.
- Conduct interviews on campus in our employer interview room. Reserving an interview day is only $95. We match students to your recruiting criteria. Interview up to 7 students in one day with 30-minute time slots. Interview schedules begins at 10:00 a.m. and conclude at 3:30 pm. Career Services reserves the right to determine if the position is a good fit for the on-campus interview program.
To conduct interviews on-campus or set up an information table, please fill out the appropriate form below.
Tips for Recruiting Success
- Having food provided at an event is a great tool to promote your opportunity to students. To order food for on-campus events please visit CLU’s catering website
- We recommend scheduling dates that align well with students' academic calendar (February-April and September-November). We discourage scheduling interviews during their study week and finals week. Please refer to the undergraduate academic calendar for key dates in the academic calendar.
- Internship should provide training and projects to benefit the student. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Attend our Annual Career Fair
In addition to our individual recruiting events, our annual Career & Intern Expo is offered every March. We host 400- 500 students and alumni in the center of campus. Sign up early to get the best spots!