You may view our full policies on application cancellation and withdrawal in the Participant Agreement.
- Once you commit to a program, you will incur non-refundable fees to Cal Lutheran and possibly your host program. Cal Lutheran will begin to allocate funds for your participation upon commitment. You undertake a financial obligation to Cal Lutheran, your Host Institution, and any involved third parties to pay Program Fees in full regardless of whether you participate.
- You must complete and submit a Withdrawal Form to remove yourself formally from program.
- Cal Lutheran or a host instituion may cancel a program if extraordinay conditions exist. Cal Lutheran will try to reimburse you for lost expenses, but refunds are not guaranteed.
- If you receive an OEA Scholarship, you will renounce it if you withdraw from your program.
- You are responsible for passport, visa, and legal status requirements. Cal Lutheran will not refund you any fees as a result of late or incorrect immigration documentation.
- Any airline tickets you purchase are your personal financial responsibility.
- You may need to take a Leave of Absence from Cal Lutheran if your semster program is cancelled. Please have an academic backup plan in case your program cannot run.
- Cal Lutheran reserves the right to cancel or make changes to any program.