You may view our full policies on application cancellation and withdrawal in the Participant Agreement. Please note that this policy only applies to Office of Education Abroad programs. If you wish to withdraw from California Lutheran University, please contact email@example.com.
- Once you commit to a program, you will incur non-refundable fees to Cal Lutheran and possibly your host program. Cal Lutheran will begin to allocate funds for your participation upon commitment. You undertake a financial obligation to Cal Lutheran, your Host Institution, and any involved third parties to pay Program Fees in full regardless of whether you participate.
- You must complete and submit a Withdrawal Form to remove yourself formally from program.
- Cal Lutheran or a host instituion may cancel a program if extraordinay conditions exist. Cal Lutheran will try to reimburse you for lost expenses, but refunds are not guaranteed.
- If you receive an OEA Scholarship, you will renounce it if you withdraw from your program.
- You are responsible for passport, visa, and legal status requirements. Cal Lutheran will not refund you any fees as a result of late or incorrect immigration documentation.
- Any airline tickets you purchase are your personal financial responsibility.
- You may need to take a Leave of Absence from Cal Lutheran if your semster program is cancelled. Please have an academic backup plan in case your program cannot run.
- Cal Lutheran reserves the right to cancel or make changes to any program.