Deaf and Hard of Hearing Next Steps

New Student Orientation

Orientation will be conducted the first day of class.

Master Promissory Note

All students are required to submit a Master Promissory Note prior to registration. You will be prompted to enter your MyCLU username and password.

Submit your note

In order to register, you must first submit your Intent to Enroll form.

Registration dates are listed on the Registrar's Academic Calendars.

How to register for classes:

Follow these instructions to complete your registration for the following classes:

    • EDDH 500
    • EDDH 502
Financial Aid

Follow these steps to complete the financial aid process.

IMPORTANT: If your first term is Summer 2020, you must complete the 2019-20 FAFSA and Graduate Financial Aid application no later than June 30, 2020. 

You will also be required to complete the 2020-21 FAFSA and Graduate Financial Aid application for Fall and Spring terms when the application becomes available.

For additional scholarships and other assistance please visit the CLU Graduate Academic Scholarship page.

All correspondence from the Financial Aid Office will be sent to your Cal Lutheran email address.

Payment Arrangements

Make arrangements for tuition payment with the Student Accounts Office.

  • You will be billed each term for registered courses and fees. Tuition is due at the beginning of each term.
  • Arrange for full payment of tuition and fees, or sign up for a payment plan. (See payment options.)
How to view your bill:
  1. Log in to MyCLU
  2. Select the Web Advisor tab
  3. Go to Students
  4. Choose the Pre-bill option under Student Accounts
  5. Select your term
  6. Choose Graduate for Student Type
  7. Hit Submit
Employer Reimbursement

If you are receiving tuition reimbursement from your employer, you may delay payment for up to five weeks after the last day of the term. Apply for employer reimbursement »

If you have any questions, contact:

Student Accounts Office
60 West Olsen Road #1220
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360

Phone: 805-493-3173
Fax: 805-493-3886


If you plan to live on campus, you need to complete a Housing Application and Contract.

Graduate students enjoy furnished apartment-style suites. These suites include a kitchen, bathroom, common area, and private bedroom. All utilities are included, including a high-speed wireless Internet connection.

Graduate housing is limited. You must reserve housing at least 90 days in advance of your start term.

Student ID and Parking
Student ID

Get your Student ID card at the Office of Campus Safety at the Thousand Oaks campus. This card is used for access to the Oxnard and Woodland Hills Centers, library, Gilbert Sports and Fitness Center, school activities, and off-campus discounts.


Parking is free. However, parking on the Thousand Oaks campus requires a permit.

Parking permits are good for one year. To obtain a permit, visit Campus Safety. You may also register online. For more information, contact 805-493-3208.

Program Contact Information
Name Title Email
Dr. Maura Martindale Program Coordinator
Clarisse Lincir Administrative Assistant
Christina Soria  Credential Analyst