Ed.D. Next Steps
Please plan to attend New Student Orientation before classes start. This is a required event. Additional information will be sent to your Cal Lutheran email as the date approaches. There is no need to RSVP.
All students are required to submit a Master Promissory Note prior to registration. You will be prompted to enter your MyCLU username and password.Submit your note
Registration dates are listed on the Registrar's Academic Calendars.
How to register for classes:
Follow these instructions to complete your registration for the following classes
- EDLD 601-32: Research Tools & Application to Practice
- EDLD 603-32: Historical & Philosophical Foundations of Educational Leadership
- EDLD 601-33: Research Tools & Application to Practice
- EDLD 603-33: Historical & Philosophical Foundations of Educational Leadership
Make arrangements for tuition payment with the Student Accounts Office.
- You will be billed each term for registered courses and fees. Tuition is due at the beginning of each term.
- Arrange for full payment of tuition and fees, or sign up for a payment plan. (See payment options.)
How to view your bill:
- Log in to MyCLU
- Select the Web Advisor tab
- Go to Students
- Choose the Pre-bill option under Student Accounts
- Select your term
- Choose Graduate for Student Type
- Hit Submit
If you are receiving tuition reimbursement from your employer, you may delay payment for up to five weeks after the last day of the term. Apply for employer reimbursement »
If you have any questions, contact:
Student Accounts Office
60 West Olsen Road #1220
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Get your Student ID card at the Office of Campus Safety at the Thousand Oaks campus. This card is used for access to the Oxnard and Woodland Hills Centers, library, Gilbert Sports and Fitness Center, school activities, and off-campus discounts.
Parking is free. However, parking on the Thousand Oaks campus requires a permit.
Parking permits are good for one year. To obtain a permit, visit Campus Safety. You may also register online. For more information, contact 805-493-3208.