M.S. in Counseling PPS/CSP Next Steps

New Student Orientation

Please plan to attend New Student Orientation before classes start. This is a required event. The date is Monday, August 26, from 4- 8:30pm at the Thousand Oaks campus. More details will be forthcoming.

Master Promissory Note

All students are required to submit a Master Promissory Note prior to registration. You will be prompted to enter your MyCLU username and password.

Submit your note

Registration dates are listed on the Registrar's Academic Calendars.

How to register for classes:

Follow these instructions to complete your registration for the following classes.  Please register for the courses on the campus in which you were admitted to.  If you have questions, please contact your admission counselor, Michelle Saucedo at 805-493-3382 or saucedo@callutheran.edu

M.S. in Counseling and College Student Personnel
Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks
EDCG 513 College Student Development
EDCG 581 Diverse Perspectives in Education and Culturally Proficient Leadership
EDCG 583 Professional Development in Practice

M.S. in Counseling and Pupil Personnel Services with PPS Credential
Thousand Oaks or Oxnard
EDCG 512 Lifespan Human Development and Learning
EDCG 581 Diverse Perspectives in Education and Culturally Proficient Leadership

Faculty advisors
Dr. Heidi Coronado 805-493-3421
Dr. Cindy Jew 805-493-3692
Angela Rowley 805-493-3492
Dr. Dan Tillapaugh 805-493-3086
Dr. Gail Uellendahl 805-493-3421
Financial Aid

Follow these steps to complete the financial aid process.

For additional scholarships and other assistance please visit the CLU Graduate Academic Scholarship page.

For Graduate Assistantship information, please visit Work Opportunities.

Credential-only students should contact Maria Freeberg at mfreeberg@callutheran.edu for alternative loan options.

All correspondence from the Financial Aid Office will be sent to your Cal Lutheran email address.

Payment Arrangements

Make arrangements for tuition payment with the Student Accounts Office.

  • You will be billed each term for registered courses and fees. Tuition is due at the beginning of each term.
  • Arrange for full payment of tuition and fees, or sign up for a payment plan. (See payment options.)
How to view your bill:
  1. Log in to MyCLU
  2. Select the Web Advisor tab
  3. Go to Students
  4. Choose the Pre-bill option under Student Accounts
  5. Select your term
  6. Choose Graduate for Student Type
  7. Hit Submit
Employer Reimbursement

If you are receiving tuition reimbursement from your employer, you may delay payment for up to five weeks after the last day of the term. Apply for employer reimbursement »

If you have any questions, contact:

Student Accounts Office
60 West Olsen Road #1220
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360

Phone: 805-493-3173
Fax: 805-493-3886


If you plan to live on campus, you need to complete a Housing Application and Contract.

Graduate students enjoy furnished apartment-style suites. These suites include a kitchen, bathroom, common area, and private bedroom. All utilities are included, including a high-speed wireless Internet connection.

Graduate housing is limited. You must reserve housing at least 90 days in advance of your start term.

Student ID and Parking
Student ID

Get your Student ID card at the Office of Campus Safety at the Thousand Oaks campus. This card is used for access to the Oxnard and Woodland Hills Centers, library, Gilbert Sports and Fitness Center, school activities, and off-campus discounts.


Parking is free. However, parking on the Thousand Oaks campus requires a permit.

Parking permits are good for one year. To obtain a permit, visit Campus Safety. You may also register online. For more information, contact 805-493-3208.

Program Contact Information
Name Title Email Phone
Dr. Dan Tillapaugh Department Chair dtillapaugh@callutheran.edu  805-493-3086
Christina Soria Credential Analyst csoria@callutheran.edu 805-493-3425