Panel on Sustainable Business
[RE]CONNECTIONS: The Opportunities and Challenges of Sustainability
The welfare of our planet has become an important consideration for more organizations today than ever before.
A panel discussion on the controversies that arise when sustainability moves from idea to execution will be moderated by Sally Phillips, principal at Legal & HR Strategies.
- Rodney Alves, founder of Alves & Associates, International Attorneys at Law
- Eric Baldwin, president of Solarsilicon Recycling Services;
- Stan Hakes, chief of staff for Ventura County Supervisor John Zaragoza
- Jonathan Levy, owner and principal of Beezley Management and Beezley Energy Advisors
- Adrian Tylim, president of All Energy Matters Inc.
- Bill Watkins, executive director of CLU's Center for Economic Research and Forecasting.
Hosted Networking Reception at 5:15 pm with light refreshments
Program 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Admission is free.
Lundring Events Center is located in the Gilbert Sports and Fitness Center.