The Communication Department offers a choice of two majors, Communication and Marketing Communication, or a minor in Communication.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Communication with optional emphasis areas.
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Film and Television Production
- Sports Communication
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Marketing Communication
- Minor in Communication
Course Planning Checklists
The following checklists are provided to help students track their major and emphasis areas. These checklists apply to any student enrolled at the University in Fall 2018 or later.
- Communication Major checklist
- Communication with Advertising/Public Relations emphasis checklist
- Communication with Film and TV Production emphasis checklist
- Communication with Journalism emphasis checklist
- Communication with Sports Communication emphasis checklist
- Communication Minor checklist
- Marketing Communication Major checklist
Bachelor's Degree for Professionals
In addition to these traditional undergraduate programs, the Communication Department offers a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Communication through the Bachelor's Degree for Professionals program, designed to help working professionals finish their degree.