Calendar of Events
2019-2020 English Department Calendar
- SCCUR abstract submission window opens: August 1st . To submit, visit www.sccur.org.
- NCUR abstract submission window opens: September 30th.
- NULC submission window opens: October 1st.
- ON CAMPUS; English Department Homecoming Tea: RSVP to email@example.com to attend. October 12th.
- ON CAMPUS; 16th Annual California Lutheran University Student Research Symposium: October 12th.
- ON-CAMPUS; The Innovative Vision of Poet Dana Gioia, American Poetry and Public Life: October 23rd at 4:00p.m. in the Samuelson Chapel
- SCCUR conference submission window closes: October 26th.
- SCURR conference registration deadline: November 6th.
- Oakland Arts Review submission deadline: December 1st.
- NCUR abstract submission window closes: December 6th.
- NULC submission window closes: January 15th.
- ON CAMPUS; Facing Down Climate Despair: Anxiety, Grief, and Action in the Age of Crisis by Dr. Jennifer Atkinson: March 9th at 7:00 in the Samuelson Chapel
- ON CAMPUS; The Honey Bus: A Memoir of Loss, Courage, and a Girl Saved by Bees by Meredith May: March 11th at 7:00pm in the Lundring Event Center
- English Department Writing Awards Deadline on March 15th
- ON CAMPUS; Poetry and Discussion with Kristin George Bagdanov: March 23rd at 4:00pm in the William Rolland Gallery of Fine Art
- ON CAMPUS; I'm Just Getting to the Disturbing Part: Reading & Conversation with writer Steven Church: March 26th at 4:00pm in the William Roland Gallery of Fine Art
- NULC Conference: March 25th - March 28th.
- NCUR Conference: March 26th - March 28th.