Calendar of Events
Fall 2017 Events
- SCCUR abstract submission window opens: Sept. 15 . To submit, visit www.sccur.org
- SCCUR conference registration opens: Oct. 1
- SCCUR conference tentative abstract deadline is Oct. 7
- Reading and Conversation with poet Jamaal May, Weds. Oct. 12, 4pm, William Rolland Gallery of Fine Art
Spring 2018 Events
- Artists & Speakers Series: Nature and Science Writer Chris Cokinos: Tues. Feb. 24th, 7 pm, Overton (English Department/Artists & Speakers Series)
- Book Club: Claire of the Sea Light (fiction) by Edwidge Danticat, March 4th 7 pm, Ullman 100 (Books & Brew/Alumni Relations)
- Gabriella Gutiérrez y Muhs will have a poetry reading on March 19th, 2018, in SWE 101 from 3:30-5pm. Her session is described, "Kneading Words: The poet, Gabriella Gutiérrez y Muhs speaks about intersectionality, goddesses and beyond".
- Guest Writer Poet Andrew McFayden-Ketchum, Weds. March 18th, 4 pm, Rolland Gallery (English Department/Books & Brew)
- Don't Forget! Submissions for the Writing Prizes are due by April 2, 2018.
- April is National Poetry Month: Events across campus throughout April
Questions? Contact Dr. Jacqueline Lyons (firstname.lastname@example.org).