Chat Online with the Library Team
- Use the widget at left to submit your question.
- Available: 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. OR closing (whichever time is earlier), 7 days a week.
Need More Help?
- Stop by the Research & Information Desk near the Library's entrance for assistance from one of our research assistants. They can help you search for specific books and articles, teach you about basic database filters, direct you to your subject librarian, and more!
- Available: Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (Fall and Spring Semesters only)
- Librarians are available by appointment
- CLU students, faculty, and staff may schedule an appointment with a subject librarian for assistance with their research needs.
- Search some of our most frequently asked questions in our Knowledge base.
- Submit Your Question
- We will aim to respond within 1 business day.
- Circulation: 805-493-3937
- Research & Information: 805-493-3255
- Research Guides are available to help you get started with your research.