All employees are covered for work related injuries from the first moment on the job. Injuries must be reported to the Human Resources Department within 24 hours of the injury. The campus Health Service is available for treatment of minor injuries.
- Provided for the employee at no cost.
Please seek treatment at US Healthworks in Camarillo (off Santa Rosa Rd) before using Los Robles Regional MedicalCenter. A US Healthworks authorization form will be required - please contact Roxanne Robinson in Human Resources to obtain the authorization form.
- Worker's Compensation Claim form DWCI
- Injured Person's Statement
- Injured Person's Supervisor Statement
- Injured Person's Witness Statement
- The Travelers California Medical Provider Network
- Medical Provider Network
- PreDesignation of Personal Physician Form
- Facts for Injured Workers
- Return to Work Certification Form