Ever wonder how the CalLutheran.edu website hosts so much content? A content management system (or "CMS" for short) called Omni CMS serves as the platform to help 200+ staff and faculty Web Editors build, update, and optimize content across each area of the university.
Your unit's section of the CalLutheran.edu website is its primary voice, and constituents' expectations are at a peak. Learn how Web Support can help you provide a quality online experience with Omni CMS and take opportunities to engage your audience.
How We Support Your Web Needs
The services provided by the Web Support team can help you:
- Become a trained Web Editor to make basic changes to your unit's section of the CalLutheran.edu website.
- Enhance your web editing skills as a current Web Editor, through training materials on advanced features.
- Get troubleshooting help for technical issues or questions about any of Cal Lutheran's web platforms.
- Set up new pages or overhaul the structure of existing pages.
- Uncover effective content strategies to optimize web engagement with your audience.
Web Editor Training
We require at least one member of each department to serve as a Web Editor for basic page updates.
If you would like to gain access to your department's section of the CalLutheran.edu website, you will need to go through a 30-minute training module to help you get oriented with Omni CMS in your role as a Web Editor.
At the end of this module, you'll request an Omni CMS account in order to begin editing!
Web Learning Center
If you are a current Web Editor, we have a number of resources to support your continued learning in Omni CMS. Access a library of 30+ step-by-step articles and video tutorials, personally tailored by the Web Support team to help you optimize your section of the CalLutheran.edu website.
Do you need individual assistance with your web content? Our team of Web Support professionals
is here to help!
To submit a ticket, email project details, page URL(s) (if applicable), and requested deadline to email@example.com
Responses are provided in 24 business hours.