New Student Seminar
Important information is provided on:
- Life in the US and California
- Maintaining your international student status
- What resources are available to you
- Campus activities
- Relevant University policies
Please complete your mandatory SEVIS registration after you arrive in the U.S. and prior the first day of orientation. Gather all travel documents in advance: Cal Lutheran I-20, Passsport (biographical page), F-1 visa, I-94 and upload them on the OISS Student portal.
The schedule below is for International Student Orientation only, keep in mind that undergraduate students need to attend the Cal Lutheran new student orientation program (Fri-Sunday, August 26-28) & graduate students need to refer to their academic program for details about their orientation.
Fall 2022 ISO Information: Weds-Thurs (August 25-26)
Wednesday, August 25 (optional)
- 3pm-6pm: Shopping/groceries trip @ Target Moorpark (optional)--Participant Registration Form coming soon.
- 6pm-7:30pm: Dinner at the CGE Patio (optional)---Participant Registration Form coming soon.
Thursday, August 26 (mandatory)
- 8am-2:30pm: light morning refreshments and lunch provided---Details coming via email soon.