WebAdvisor is a collection of tools related to academics and academic services, including:
- Change your address (User Account)
- Find out about financial aid package, accept/reject your awards, and review any important documentation (Financial Aid)
- Search/register for classes for next semester by clicking Search or Register for Sections (Registration)
- Create your 4-year plan by clicking Student Planning (Academic Planning)
- Complete MANDATORY Enrollment Confirmation EVERY SEMESTER (Academic Profile)
- Get your Grades, Class Schedule, or submit an Enrollment Verification Request (Academic Profile)
- Find out how much tuition you owe by clicking on CLUpay (Student Accounts)
- Review Pay Advices and submit your Time Entry (Student Payroll)
How to Access WebAdvisor from MyCLU
- Sign in to the MyCLU portal. Using this portal you can access your university email account, research resources, Blackboard courses, student planning software, and more.
- Click on the WebAdvisor tab at the top
- Then click on the Students menu.