Transfer Credit

Cal Lutheran has articulation agreements with several local community colleges. Through these agreements, specific courses are identified as eligible to transfer for credit to Cal Lutheran and satisfy core curriculum and major requirements.

Where do I send my transcripts?

You can send us your transcripts electronically or by mail.

  • Email your transcripts to
  • Mail your transcripts to:

    California Lutheran University
    60 W. Olsen Road #1325
    Thousand Oaks, CA 91360

Articulation Agreements

Use this tool to search for courses at your current to school to see how courses will transfer to Cal Lutheran.