How to Apply
Most students begin during the Fall Term, though applications are considered year-round.
|Fall Term (Aug-Nov)||July 15|
Admission decisions for regular graduate standing are based on a review of the following materials in the candidate's file:
- Bachelor's degree with demonstrated quantitative ability
- Calculus: One year required with grade of B or better
- Statistics: One course required with grade B or better; One year recommended
- Econometrics: One course with a B or better is highly recommended
- Computer Programming: Some familiarity and a willingness to learn is required
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent)
- GRE of 1000 or GMAT of 500 (may be waived, depending upon candidate's academic background)
- Official transcripts showing a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S.
institution. Normally, a grade point average of approximately 3.0 or higher in upper
division undergraduate work is expected. Official transcripts must be ordered and
sent directly to Cal Lutheran vai certified e-transcript or mail. We recommend e-transcript if available at your institution.
By email: By mail:
If a selection list is available please choose: California Lutheran University
California Lutheran University 60 West Olsen Road, #2200
or use the following email address Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-2700
for direct entry: email@example.com
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Graduate Program Advisement with an Admission Counselor
- Work experience preferred but not required
Foundation courses may be needed for those who do not meet prerequisite requirements into the program. Such foundation courses do not count towards the degree
Program entry point is typically late August (Fall Term). In some cases other entry points are possible.
Prospective international students: please see international application procedures.