Membership Levels & Benefits
Ventura County Nonprofit Leadership Council
$75 per year
Join this council of nonprofit thought-leaders for stimulating networking opportunities with peers from throughout the region. The Council is designed to meet the leadership needs of emerging and seasoned nonprofit leaders and convenings focus on the most pressing and relevant issues facing the sector. The Council meets five (5) time a year, September through May.
* Does not include discounts on Center workshops or access to other member benefits noted below.
$150 per year
Invest in your leadership and professional development by becoming a founding member of the Center for Nonprofit Leadership! Whether you are working in the nonprofit sector or aspire to, this level will afford you individual access to the many benefits and perks associated with Center membership, including one year membership to the Nonprofit Leadership Council – a value that can’t be beat! *
- Discounts: 25% to 40% discounts on workshop registration fees.
- VIP: Invitation to 2-3 members-only special events per year.
- Access: One-on-one and group coaching with faculty of select workshops. Log-on to password protected members-only portal to access slides, handouts, outlines, and supplemental learning materials for each workshop, as well as free access to Lynda.com and Qualtrics survey software. **
- Stay Connected: Subscription to the monthly members-only e-newsletter.
- Job Posting: Free posting of job opportunities in the e-newsletter and on the Center’s online job board, a savings of $25 per posting.
- Alerts: Priority notification of upcoming funding opportunities, workshop recommendations, and resources.
- Visibility: Recognition of all members on Center webpages with a hyperlink to your organization’s website.
* Individual passport membership benefits are non-transferable and can not be used by anyone other than the member.
** All memberships will be take effect on September 1, 2016 and Cal Lutheran credentials will be issued at that time. You are welcome to register for upcoming workshops and enjoy the membership rate, by selecting the “I’m an Individual Passport Member” on the online registration form. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Center staff at 805-493-3740.