|3 Training Sessions||6 Training Sessions||12 Training Sessions|
|Staff, Faculty, Alumni, Spouses||$63||$126||$252|
There are no refunds offered for personal training packages unless approved by the Personal Training Coordinator.
All Personal Training packages require that you complete an assessment at the Forrest Fitness Center. The assessment will provide the Personal Trainer with baseline fitness information used to individualize your training program. The assessment is included with all Personal Training packages.
This program is designed to help you learn more about your fitness level. The assessment includes resting heart rate, body composition analysis, performance assessment, muscular assessment, flexibility assessment, and cardiovascular assessment. The appointment should take approximately one hour.
On the day of your assessment, please bring your ID (either student or driver’s license). You must also adhere to the following guidelines. If these guidelines are not followed, your results may be inaccurate.
- Wear athletic clothing: shorts, t-shirt, and athletic shoes
- No leotards, tights, pants, denim or sandals
- Limit food and drink consumption 2 hours before appointment (no large meals)
- No caffeine or smoking 2 hours before appointment
- No alcohol 24 hours before appointment
- No exercise on the day of the appointment