California Lutheran University’s student-run, web-based radio station, iCLU Radio, serves as an experiential learning laboratory for students interested in pursuing broadcasting and media careers, a channel for creative and intellectual expression, and a communications outlet that serves the campus and surrounding communities. iCLU Radio embraces the many voices of our campus community and seeks broad participation from our diverse student body.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adviser: Jason Beaton
- Programming Co-Directors: Giana Marie & Kyle Tamkin
- Assistant Programming Director: Iain Thomas
- Sports Coordinator: Pat Swieca
- Promotions Coordinator: Katie Romanovich