Paths to Professionalism 2022
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Do you think your destiny is determined by your major? Are you worried you only have one career path to follow? Not sure what you want your career to be in? Find out from our panel of professionals just how straight or curvey your path can be.
For over 25 years, this event has been a popular learning experience. (It's one that you don't want to miss out on!) School of Management students will lead the way through their leadership in hosting the event, moderating the energetic panel of professionals, and awarding the raffle prizes.
What you can gain by attending:
- Get answers to your career questions
- Network with panelists and make connections with alumni who recently entered the working
world, through small group breakout rooms. Meet alumni that work in areas of finance,
marketing, accounting, sales, sports management, human resources, and more.
- Get a realistic view of the job search environment
- Gain tips in preparing for the Cal Lutheran Career & Intern Expo, March 9, 2022
All Cal Lutheran students are welcome to attend. Those attending will be entered into a raffle to win School of Management swag!
Financial Reporting Analyst at The Walt Disney Company
Vice President of Premium Hospitality at Washington Football Team
Other panelists to be announced soon
Watch Past Events
- Rob Machado, President and COO, Mars City Design
- Marc Francois, Business Administration Alumnus '09, Vice President of Development, SeaGlass Hospitality
- Gabby Ramirez, Business Management Alumna '11, Senior Accountant, PBS Biotech
- Janet Bava, Chief Marketing Officer,AmaWaterways River Cruises
- Yuliana Gonzalez, Executive Director, Camarillo Hotel & Tourism Association
- Mark Davis, President and CEO,Sun Hill Properties LLC, Hillcrest Real Estate LLC and DBA Hilton LA Universal City
- Warren Spieker, Managing Partner, Continuing Life
- Karen Boublis, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Founder and Principal Consultant, HR Business Solutionz
- Daren Dickerson, Chief Financial Offer, Shield Heathcare
- Grace Martinez, MBA - Deputy of Operations for Advanced Electronic Warfare Technologies, Naval Air Warfare Center, Pt. Mugu
- Alan Cohen, MBA - Chief Marketing Officer, Consultant
- Payal Kamdar, GISP, PMP, OCP, Six Sigma Green Belt, CSM - CEO and Founder, VSolvit, LLC
Watch 2016 and 2017 Paths to Professionalism events
- Primo Custodio - Vice President, Human Resources, Operations and Technical Services (rt. 2016), NBCUniversal
- Cynthia Kiefer - President and founder, Zmatches.com
- Jim Howard - Managing partner and founder, Progression REI
- Susan Smuck, Human Resources Professional and Chair of Cal Lutheran Board of Regents
- Sabina Shaikh, V.P. Worldwide Strategic Alliances, Salesforce
- Sue Coakley, Marketing Leader, Acquisition & Retention, Symantec Corp.