Search for courses by term
- Click here to access WebAdvisor as a guest user. The window will open to a page that says "Welcome Guest."
- Click the link in the top right corner that says Search for Classes, and the page will open to an area that says Search for Sections.
- Complete the following fields to search for courses, and press the Submit button:
- Once you press submit, a list of courses will appear for that subject and you can see what is on offer during your intended term of study at Cal Lutheran.
- If courses are not populated from your search, there may not be courses offered in that subject during the given term, or there may have been an error in the search process, in which case you should repeat the steps above.
During the application process, students will submit a proposed course selection. It is recommended that students select 4-5 primary course options, and 3-4 alternate course options. Students should indicate the course code and title in the online application.
Students will be pre-registered for the courses listed on their proposed course selection as available. First choices cannot be guaranteed.
Course Load Requirements
Full-time student status is 12 units minimum. Students can take 12-17 units. The add/drop period lasts two weeks after the start of classes.