How to Apply
We are no longer accepting applications for Fall 2021. Please contact Michelle Saucedo in Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding application for Fall 2022.
To apply to the Masters in Clinical Psychology graduate program, please submit your application materials using our application portal.
Note: The MS in Clinical Psychology program begins in fall semester only
- Optional-call 805-493-3325 to schedule a phone or walk-in admission appointment
- Start your application online at CalLutheran.edu/apply
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms-list recommenders name and contact information in your application. (You do not need to wait on your recommenders to send in the form to complete your application)
- Complete the rest of the application, sign and date it and Submit Application!
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited 4-year colleges and universities
attended and any graduate work. Official transcripts must be ordered and sent directly
to Cal Lutheran via certified e-transcript or mail. We recommend e-transcript if available at your institution.
By email: By mail:
If a selection list is available please choose: California Lutheran University
California Lutheran University 60 West Olsen Road, #2200
or use the following email address Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-2700
for direct entry: email@example.com
- Official transcripts from college/university where prerequisite courses were completed must also be sent
- International applicants are required to submit a sealed evaluated transcript from an approved evaluation agency.
Log in to your Application Portal after submission of your completed application in order to upload or fill out remaining application materials.
- Personal statement-Please include 2-4 pages covering significant influences and events which have developed your present values and approach to life. Include ways in which these factors may contribute to preparation of a psychology profession. Also include your personal interests and goals, and your professional objectives as they relate to Clinical Psychology.
- Prerequisite requirement form-Applicants are required to have at least 3 credit hours of statistics with a grade of B or higher preferred and an additional 12 credit hours of undergraduate or graduate psychology courses. Courses must have been completed within the last 7 years.
- Resume or CV
- $25.00 Online Application fee