How to Apply
The priority deadline for the following fall semester is January 15. Applications received after the deadline will be considered if there is still space available in the cohort.
- Completed Application
- $25 online application fee
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms - must be from professional or academic references
- Personal Statement
- The general test for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is required. The test should be taken within the past 5 years. 50th percentile on the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing scales is preferred. The psychology subject test of the GRE is recommended but not required. Cal Lutheran's GRE school code is 4088, for more information visit the GRE website at http://www.ets.org/gre.
- Official transcripts from all four year colleges/universities attended and any graduate
Note: You must also submit official transcripts from any college where you satisfied prerequisite courses
- Prerequisite Requirement Form: At least 3 credit hours of statistics with a grade of B or higher preferred and an additional 12 hours of undergraduate or graduate psychology courses.
- Curriculum Vitae