Before your arrival for New Student Orientation, there are a few things you need to have completed. Below is a checklist of the actions you need to take. If you complete each of these items, your move-in and check-in process will be expedited.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Student Life Office at (805) 493-3197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Establish contact with your Peer Advisor.
- Your Peer Advisor will be reaching out to you during summer. Be expecting their call and be sure to get into contact with them before Orientation. They are a great source of information and will help you prepare for Orientation and your first year at Cal Lutheran.
- If you do not know who your Peer Advisor is, please email email@example.com.
Check your MyCLU Portal & Email.
Check your official Cal Lutheran email at least once a week throughout the summer and daily during the academic year.
- You can log in at www.callutheran.edu/myclu.
- Offices such as Financial Aid, Academic Services, and Student Accounts will only use this email address to contact you.
- If you do not know your username or default password, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 493-3698. You may also change your passward at www.callutheran.edu/password.
Submit the Forrest Fitness Center Waiver by August 2nd.The Forrest Fitness Center is available for use by all currently enrolled students as Public Health Policy dictates. This is subject to change as conditions evolve. Students must fill out the waiver online prior to use. For questions regarding the Forrest Fitness Center, please contact Joel Canacoo at email@example.com or (805) 493-3523.
Register Your Vehicle for a free Parking Pass.Complete the online Vehicle Registration form to receive a parking pass for your vehicle.
Upload a Picture for Your ID Card.You will need to submit your picture to Campus Safety for your Cal Lutheran ID card. You should do this before New Student Orientation. Your ID card will be issued to you when you arrive for orientation. Online photos will be accepted through August 9, 2019. For questions regarding Campus Safety, please contact Campus Safety via the non-emergency line at (805) 493-3208. View the instructions on how to upload your picture
Enroll in the "4 to Finish" Program.
If you are a first-year student and would like to enroll in the "4 to Finish" Program, you are required to complete the contract, and return it to Academic Services before the due date in October.
For questions regarding 4 to Finish, please contact Academic Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 493-3105.