Register for Classes
How to Register
- Research the schedule for classes being offered next semester through WebAdvisor or
Student Planning in MyCLU.
- Arrange to meet with your faculty advisor. In order to be able to register for classes,
your advisor needs to clear you on WebAdvisor each semester.
- Clear any holds placed on your records by Financial Aid, Student Accounts (Business
Office), Telecommunications, the Library, Campus Safety & Security, Health Services,
Student Life or the Registrar's Office.
- If you plan to register for an Independent Study, Tutorial or Internship, fill out
the necessary forms. Independent Study and Tutorial forms are available at the Registrar's
Office and Internship forms are available at the Career Center. All forms must be
signed by the appropriate persons and approved by the Registrar's Office prior to
registration. If submitted after the last day to add the signature of the Dean is
- At your scheduled web appointment time, register in WebAdvisor. You may register at
your appointment time or after. If you encounter difficulties with web registration
you may come to the Academic Services Office at 3259 Pioneer Avenue during normal
business hours and after your appointment time for assistance.
- Verify that you have received the confirmation email which is sent to your Cal Lutheran e-mail