Student projects from California Lutheran University Financial Planning Program.
Six students had the opportunity to work on the Ventura County Lodging Association (VCLA) Pro Bono Project, which partnered with California Lutheran University Financial Planning Program, to design, develop, and administer a Request for Proposal (RFP) of short term asset management services.
Read students' experience in the VCLA project.
PRiME 2019 Finalists from Financial Planning Program
- Title: Going Out of Business. Tam Wolfe-Callanta, MBA (2019)
- Title: The Future is Now: Plan for It!: Tam Wolfe-Callanta, MBA (2019)
PRiME 2020 Finalists from Financial Planning Program
- Title: Financial Literacy, Grades K-12: Kris Etter, CFP
- Title: Discovering Behavioral Issues Related to Retirement Planning: Savings vs. Consumption Behaviors of Divorcees and Financially Distressed Couples: Kendyl Roundtree, MSFP (2020), CFP
PRiME 2021 Winner from Financial Planning Program
- Title: Beginning to Save: Rationality, Financial Knowledge, and Saving Behavior : Anne Wittig (2nd Place winner)
2020 AFCPE® Research and Training Symposium
- Title: Financial Literacy, Grades K-12 by Kris Etter, CFP®
2020 CFP® Board Registered Programs Conference
- Title: Experiential Learning Pro Bono Financial Planning Consulting Criteria for Evaluating Preferred Employers Joinly presentation from student John Theil, MBA (2019), CFP® & faculty Dr. Chia-Li Chien, CFP®, PMP®.