4+1 MBA in Financial Planning Option
If you're an undergraduate student at Cal Lutheran, you can earn your MBA in Financial Planning in only one year by taking courses during your senior year.
- Save time and earn your MBA in Financial Planning faster
- Save money by taking graduate courses as part of your undergraduate tuition
- Design your own graduate educational experience
- Build a network of working professionals and students from around the world
Attend an Info Session
Learn more and enjoy FREE pizza!
Thursday, April 19
How do I get admitted?
- Admission is based on having senior status at Cal Lutheran and a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (805) 493-3325 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to apply for the MBA in Financial Planning program
How do I take courses?
- Meet with an MBA in Financial Planning advisor to make your course selections.
- Start taking MBA in Financial Planning courses during the fall or spring semesters of your senior year
- Take up to a total of 3 MBA in Financial Planning courses during your senior year
- If you continue attending the program as a full-time student after completing your undergraduate degree, you can earn your MBA in Financial Planning in just one year
- With evening and online courses, you'll have the flexibility to complete your degree while still pursuing your career aspirations!
- Graduate course options available to meet prerequisite requirements
What are the costs?
- During your senior year, the MBA in Financial Planning courses will be included in your normal tuition as long as you take 12 undergraduate credits and do not exceed 18 total credits per term
- Once fully admitted to the MBA in Financial Planning program, the tuition is the regular tuition per credit for MBA courses at Cal Lutheran.