If you're an undergraduate student Cal Lutheran, you can earn your M.S. in Financial Planning in only one year by taking courses during your senior year.
- Save time and earn your M.S. in Financial Planning faster
- Save money by taking graduate courses as part of your undergraduate tuition
- Design your own graduate educational experience
- Build a network of working professionals and students from around the world
How do I get admitted?
- Admission is based on having senior status at Cal Lutheran and a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (888) CLU-GRAD or email@example.com to learn how to apply for the M.S. in Financial Planning program
How do I take courses?
- Meet with an M.S. in Financial Planning advisor to make your course selections.
- Start taking MS-FP courses during the fall or spring semesters of your senior year
- Take up to a total of 3 MS-FP courses during your senior year
- If you continue attending the program as a full-time student after completing your undergraduate degree, you can earn your M.S. in Financial Planning in just one year
- With evening and online courses, you'll have the flexibility to complete your degree while still pursuing your career aspirations!
- Graduate course options available to meet prerequisite requirements
What are the costs?
- During your senior year, the MS-FP courses will be included in your normal tuition as long as you take 12 undergraduate credits and do not exceed 18 total credits per term
- Once fully admitted to the M.S. in Financial Planning program, the tuition is the regular tuition per credit for courses at Cal Lutheran.
Join us for a 4+1 Information Session!
Want to learn more about our 4+1 graduate programs? Join us for an informaton session on campus - we'll provide pizza, and you'll get to talk with admission counselors to answer all your questions.
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Lundring Events Center